Saturday, April 30, 2011

That's Me

Love ME

Some say I’m clever
While others think I’m slow
Some love me
while others pretend.

That’s me- not you, not her, not him, That’s me
I wish I could stop pretending to be--
and just be me – NOT the Me you think I should be

The me- who takes life a day at a time
Walks slow because I can.
Runs fast because that’s how it should be
loves to the deepest depths of all love.
That’s me.

That’s me-
Enjoys late nights and sweet nothings &walks to anywhere.
The one who you would never know
would lie down on the line for you
That’s me.

I’m not the one you think I am.
I’d love to be that person that fits
into- a perfect little coach purse with stiletto heels.
That’s NOT me

My Beauty & talent within is often overlooked
By your unwillingness to see the world around you exists..
That’s me and who Ill always be-

-ME

No comments:

Post a Comment